Monday, October 4, 2010

Prayers and Exercises Worked!

I could not be happier today to say that I was wrong and so were the opinions and expereince of some fantastic nurse midwives.  I just had an ultrasound at the hospital, surrounded by a team of physicians who were going to determine if I would be a candidate for an external version attempt.  Needless to say, no discussion or decision was necessary because the prayers and exercises I have been doing have worked and Jack is head-down!!!!  I was shocked again when the ultrasound from last week and the midwife appt continued to show him breech.  Please continue to pray for the next few weeks that he stays head-down and that I can have the opportunity to have the natural labor and delivery I have hoped for!  As of today, he is estimated to weigh 6.5 lbs and measure 17.5 inches long....he also has some hair :-) Color?  I am feeling so blessed today and am so, so happy that the midwives were wrong and that I was wrong to think there wasn't a chance he'd flip.  The little bugger continues to teach me :-)



1 comment: